What’s new in the July release of QuickProject
In the blog Project management on the go with QuickProject, we talked about our QuickProject App for Microsoft Project Server. We have been continuously working on it to make it more user friendly and efficient.
In the same effort, we have released a newer version of QuickProject App with improved user interface and updated details for assignments and projects.
Download the app now:
Here is a quick highlight of the new features:
- The improved design for timesheet gives a better experience to users when filling and submitting the timesheet. It has two separate views for timesheet – full timesheet view and planned assignments timesheet view.
- Users can now group assignments by projects, and filter to view only planned tasks in the timesheet.
- Logging administrative task is enabled now.
- Users can now filter their assignments using a time duration filter.
- Assignments and milestones lists now have more information as – Percent Complete, Baseline Work and Team Members.
- From previous version of the application, “Mark as Complete” feature on assignment list has been replaced with “Percent Complete”.
All these new features in QuickProject leads to improved performance and make it a perfect mobile solution for managing projects in Microsoft Project Server and Project Online, anywhere anytime.
You can download the app from here: