True to the name, Advaiya (“non-dual” in Sanskrit) is about oneness in apparent dichotomies, ending the dualities and divisions which restrain the technology’s potential. We consciously attempt to see beyond the divisions — different technologies, various applications, many business processes and, ultimately, the division of technology and business — to uncover the underlying oneness. We work to end the duality of business and technology, the duality in marketing and implementation, the duality of on-shore and off-shore, and so on.
- Make Tech Work is our mantra. Whether it is marketing the technology, or implementing technology for business productivity, our focus is on making technology work. We understand that this would need technology to be built, implemented, communicated and adopted well.
- Our work provides us opportunity to influence, create and learn — which are the drivers for our happiness. So, emerge two distinctive aspects: We ideate, suggest, consult, define and argue, we are comfortable with the initial vagueness of any project, and we also enjoy the emergence of order; at the same time, we venture into the new — technologies, functions, approaches and verticals — and explore and create new stuff, through the inherent frustrations, and the pains of creation!
- We are driven by a fascination with the enormous potential of technology. We believe that the intelligent and purposeful application and adoption of technology can transform businesses and individuals.
- Our passion takes the form of creating and communicating the value of technology through means that are at the forefront of technology and business innovation.
- We know that all businesses today are tech businesses. The dichotomy between business and technology is false — as we realize when we embark on digital transformation, which has REAL, MEASURABLE and PROFOUND impacts on business and its stakeholders. We love that our work products have been used globally and have impacted people and businesses in a significant and positive manner.