Project management on the go with QuickProject
Implementation and customization of Microsoft Project Server 2013/Project Online specific to any organization, in itself is an extensive exercise which includes extracting the actual requirements, identifying pain points and providing the solution to best fit their needs.
Even after deploying an end to end Enterprise Project Management solution within organization, making sure that users are using the system is another big challenge for organizations. Some of the challenges could be:
- Users look for specific information
- They need the information easily available for quick action
- System has all latest information and updates but users need to explicitly access the system to get information
To overcome these challenges, Advaiya has launched a mobile app – QuickProject to ease the user adoption process for organizations who are using Project Server 2013/ Project Online for project management. Key features of the app are:
- Ability to access contextual information (project, task, milestones) from their mobile device
- Marking project task completion in a single click
- Tracking team’s timesheet status and do necessary follow up
- View project and milestones with brief details of each
- Setting reminders for tasks/milestones assigned
- View last accessed data while offline
The app will be supporting Project Server 2013 and the upcoming versions will have support for Project Online 2013, Project Server 2010 and Project Online 2010. The mobile app is available for iOS and we plan to launch the app for Android very soon. Stay tuned with us for more updates on this.