On demand Dashboard-in-a-Day Workshop
A comprehensive training session to help you understand and explore Power BI as a solution for business data collaboration.
This 1-day workshop is to help business and technical leaders in understanding how data from different systems can be integrated into effective and insightful Power BI dashboards. After this training, attendees will be able to acquire data, build data models, and associate visualizations quickly and easily with Microsoft Power BI.
- Discuss reports and dashboards
- Discuss data integrate strategies (Lab will cover the integration of 2 data sources)
- Discuss normalization strategies
- Review visualizations and which to use to tell your data story
- Managing Power BI permissions with workspaces, publishing and content packs
- Pulling out data insights through the use of formulas and measures
- Apply data authorization based on conditions
- Embedding your report into websites and PowerPoint
- Training material is intended for business analysts, business leaders, BI/DW and report creators.
- Training is limited to 15 attendees per session and will be conducted on-site/virtually at the client's facility.
- The attendees are required to identify the data source(s) 1 week prior to the start of the workshop.
- The estimated cost does not include additional T&E cost.
Request a DIAD session in your company/city
Price: $2500, Duration: 1 Day
To explore insights within your own data with Microsoft Power BI
Advaiya Solutions Inc is pleased to offer a 1-day workshop covering the capabilities of Power BI. The goal of this informational session is to help you understand how to analyze your data in a rich and compelling way. Whether you are evaluating its ability to meet organizational requirements around data visualization and analysis or are looking to learn how Power BI can help you be more efficient and make a greater impact on the work you do every day, this is the training for you.
Why Should You Attend?
At the end of the day, attendees will better understand how to:
Connect to, import, and transform data from a variety of sources
Define business rules and KPIs
Explore data with powerful visualization tools
Build stunning reports
Share your dashboards with your team and/or the world