We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Technical Consultant with hands-on experience in designing and leading the implementation of the Business Central projects, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presale’s activities around the Dynamics 365BC platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting on client implementations.
- Work directly with clients to share best practices, gather requirements, identify gaps, develop logic and related solution design and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC software to meet business requirements.
- Lead BC implementation/migration engagements including configurations, customizations, and integration requirements.
- Assist in an R&D capacity to anticipate and understand market needs and prepare team to effectively meet client needs in appropriate areas.
- Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents.
- Provide oversight, training, and mentorship to junior level (Associate Consultants).
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field
- Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV implementation experience and/or participation in at least 4 full life cycle implementations
- 3+ years ERP implementation experience and a good understanding of AL/CAL
- A good understanding of Azure and cloud technologies and the supporting Power platform.
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
- Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to stakeholders
- MB-800 certification (Optional)