- Experience in working with D365 customer engagement apps configurations and customizations.
- Experience with the latest D365 ecosystem.
- Implement solutions on the Dynamics 365 (CRM/Field Service/Marketing/Customer Service), Microsoft Power Platform.
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture.
- Solution design, discovery, specifications for Dynamics 365 implementation – configurations, customizations, data migration, and system integrations.
- Develop, deploy, customize, and integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other line-of-business applications.
- Should be able to apply his/her experience and skills in principles of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Should be able to drive Dynamics customer engagement implementations through all phases, including discovery, definition, build, test, deploy, and user adoption.
Qualifications and skills:
- B. Tech. / MCA / Master’s in computer science or equivalent years of experience in relevant fields.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design and development.
- Technical background working with Microsoft .NET technologies, including Visual Studio.NET, ADO.NET, C#, SQL Server, XML, Java Script, TypeScript, jQuery, HTML5 and Web Services.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience of Power apps, Power Automate, Power Apps Portals, Plugins, Workflows, Business Process flows, Business Rules, Actions and Custom Workflow assemblies/SDK.
- Should have knowledge about dev ops and application lifecycle management (CI/CD pipelines) in D365
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
- Should have strong communication skills and experience with handling customers globally.