Various enterprises have branched out all over the world. As a result, they globally attract not only customers but also employees. It results in people working from all around the world, which makes it significantly difficult to keep track of their progress. Dynamics 365 Field Service is here to help you efficiently manage the mobile workers.
In the recent past, Field Service management has become an essential requirement in offices. It provides the right set of tools to complete the job regardless of workers’ location. While it is additionally about being able to remain associated with your most essential resource, your clients.
Dynamics 365 Field Service is best-in class platform for businesses who deals with on-site work at different locations – it may include any installations, scheduled or recurring maintenance, or responding to break/fix issues. The platform provides enhanced capability to maximize efficiency of day-to-day work – it can be from optimized work order scheduling to predictive maintenance.
The extensive inventory management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Field Service also helps businesses to collect real-time details from supplies and technicians to ensure that the correct parts are always available and in-stock.
Dynamic 365: Field Service has various capabilities that significantly improves their efficiency. Capabilities such as:
- Provide clarity into terms and expiration dates of assets. Also, track warranties against assets .
- Manage terms, conditions, and automated renewals of contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure the assistance and charging adjust to guarantee demands. Sort out resources and track area, fix history and upkeep plans.
Schedule and dispatch
- Recognize and organize available resources by category to logically balance workloads and resources.
- Reduce driving time between work by creating a schedule with geography, customer preference, accessibility and SLAs in mind.
- Match skill sets of the technician against the requirements of the work order.
- Perfectly track service stock at mobile and ﬁxed locations. Manage updates and stock history for any location including updating truck stock.
- Provide mobile access to inventory and parts information.
- Manage inventory information for part transactions like requests, return material authorizations, stock adjustments or transfers.
- Ensure technicians are on time with best schedule and turn-by-turn driving directions.
- Get 360-degree customer preferences and history and follow step by step instructions on how to complete the task at hand.
- Provide technician the capability to take photos of the completed work, get customer sign-off and even collect payment.