- Sterlite Power is a leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider globally, focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital.
- Ad-hoc excel and Paper based project reporting process
- Different reporting methods like Excel and manual reporting leading to non-uniformity of data
- Dashboards and reports were difficult to build with latest data available as there was no real time data source or centralized repository
- Standardizing the adhoc, paper/email-based project management process into a matured, refined, and outcome-based process.
- Digitizing the daily project status reporting from different apps and Excel to create more a centralized Daily Progress reporting system. Project plans were linked so project progress could be calculated seamlessly.
- Development of Project and Portfolio level dashboards to optimize visibility to track status of projects and foresee all changes critical for decision making.
- Cash flow reports to track income and expenses over respective project activities.
- Automated Insurance policy approval and renewal reminders, helping Sterlite act ahead of time on policy renewals and monitor the insurance claims for timely processing.
- Capturing of project Team Idling time, monitoring the Idling cost incurred on project information. To effectively managed project cost, customers can be charged for any idle period.
- Project Management Office (PMO) received a centralized view of all projects and status with control over their project execution. This help them in reducing manual adhoc project management system.
- Role based dashboard and reports for various departments helped in maintaining project execution consistency.
- Time saving in daily status reporting with the automated process of DPR (Daily Process Report) to track site work and productivity.
- Saving a lot of time and money in manual data reconciliation.