Workshop for project portfolio management (PPM) envisioning & immersion
Gain the ability to manage projects, programs, portfolios, and resources efficiently
Getting most out of the PPM investments is easier said than done.
This workshop emphasizes the key aspects of PPM life-cycle with hands-on experience to help you understand your current PPM maturity, identify gaps, and formulate a strategic roadmap towards the successful journey ahead.
This workshop would enable you to explore PPM capabilities with Project Online customized specially in context of your organization, projects, and teams.
Project management is now an essential skill across the industries for almost every role in the organization. It is the use of tools and techniques to achieve objectives, meet demands, and realize new opportunities.
Schedule a Workshop
Who should attend:
This workshop is designed for project, program, portfolio, and resource managers, senior members of the Project Management Office (PMO), and all stakeholders who actively interact with Microsoft project portfolio management tool.
- Quick PPM maturity assessment and gap analysis
- Introduction to PPM fundamentals, essential elements, and life-cycle
- Overview of Project Server, PWA, and Project Professional
- Project tenant configuration for initiating Project usage
- Introduction to workflows, project detail pages, enterprise project types
- Live walkthrough using your data
- Basic visibility into project health
What’s in it for you:
- Maturity assessment summary report and recommendations
- Identification of key project types and processes, and high-level information needs (insights needed, what should be tracked, reports)
- Hands-on experience with PPM tools – Project Online and Project Professional
- Ability to drive effective portfolio management with the strategic and financial intent