Generate and distribute reports using the right data and organize them clearly and concisely with solutions deployed for your organization’s needs. The SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) solution flexibly delivers the right information to the right users via web browsers, mobile devices, or emails, and reports in multiple forms.
Traditional paginated reports – Create print-ready reports optimized for documents with fixed layout and minimalistic modern style, ideal for printing in PDFs and Word formats. Get the flexibility to arrange parameters as you want, edit visualizations in live PowerPoint format, and integrate with other reporting services.
New mobile reports – Generate reports that can be accessed through mobile devices with a responsive layout that adapts to widely different screen form factors.
Modern web portal – Access reports through advanced web portals that are compatible with most browsers, and integrate all your reporting services like mobile, paginated, and KPIs in one portal.
The Advaiya advantage
– SQL BI solutions: Data analysis, reporting, visualization, and performance management
– SQL DB solutions: enterprise and data warehouse solutions
– SQL report development and review for inefficient and inaccurate codes in existing reports
– Application development for report generation and bundling (PDFs, CSV, XLS, DOC and more)
– Reports consolidation into a consistent and manageable reporting suite
– Migrating your Excel reports into SQL
– Automating your reports using SQL subscriptions
– Implementing reports manager tool to document and provide consistency
– Understand and ensure data source security
– Migrate and upgrade from SQL 2005, 2008, 2010, 2014 to SQL 2016
– Business function analyzer based on SQL Server 2016
– Business performance management scorecard solutions
– Report development using Multi-Dimensional Expressions (MDX), VB.NET or C#
– Report development in SSRS with source data coming from OLAP or OLTP databases
– ETL with SQL Server integration services (SSIS)/DTS
– Preparation of technical documentation in SSRS