What is Microsoft PowerApps?
PowerApps is an integral part of Microsoft Power Platform, enabling organizations to get custom apps built quickly to meet their business challenges. It is a step forward to off-the-shelf solutions that allow you to scale your digital operations efficiently. Many successful companies are adopting apps built on PowerApps as it enables organizations to comprehensively use the full spectrum of Microsoft business applications including SharePoint, Dynamics365, Power BI, and AI features.
Why choose Microsoft PowerApps?
Move over from complicated, glitchy, and slow custom-built apps to a much simpler alternative of integrated, industry standard, low-code application platform. At Advaiya, we have the capabilities to develop highly professional applications for your enterprise to handle automated workflows, field services, and role-specific and task-oriented functions with any kind of transaction and AI-based features.
Advantages of migrating to PowerApps
- The apps can be launched simultaneously for any OS including iOS, Android, or web browsers, making it accessible from any device, anywhere.
- Apps leverage their smart mobile functionality, which allows users to take photos, videos, signatures, and complete interactive forms.
- Power apps use the low-code approach, making the deployment process much faster and less expensive and without glitches compared to traditional development methods.
- Enterprise-grade security keeps your business data secure from cyber-attacks.
- Cloud-native deployment eliminates downtime and performance issues of the apps.
- One of the key advantages of the Power App Platform is being a Microsoft solution, which enables organizations to seamlessly integrates with Microsoft’s other business productivity solutions, such as OneDrive or Dynamics 365. Office 365, SharePoint, and many more.
- Can be connected with more than 200 business data sources (including on-premise data), and enable businesses to get the most out of that data.
Microsoft PowerApps capabilities
Make the most of your digital transformation investments in your company using Microsoft Power Apps Technology.
Apps built with PowerApps have a responsive, feature-rich design. They can be used on mobile devices and web browsers seamlessly. There are endless business opportunities available with a mobile-first approach.
Power Apps is also an extensible platform that allows you to interact with data and metadata and apply business logic. You can also create custom connectors and integrate them with other data.
Business process automation
PowerApps can leverage powerful business process automation solutions like PowerAutomatethat can transform manual business processes into digitally automated ones. Automating business operations can dramatically increase productivity and lead to better results.
Reduce complexity and cost
Being built on a low-code platform and hosted on the cloud, the apps have greater reliability than custom-developed apps. Due to less complexity, the apps perform much better and have a great user experience. Cloud applications reduce your hosting costsd
Our Microsoft PowerApps services
Advaiya is a Microsoft Gold Partner with extensive domain knowledge of Office365, Dynamics 365, and the Microsoft Power Platform, including PowerApps, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Automate (previously Microsoft Flow).
We can create custom business apps to meet any business need. Our Power Platforms and PowerApps experts can design, develop, and deploy cloud-native apps to improve critical business processes and solve specific business problems.
We assist you and your teams in onboarding, adoption, and security. Our experts can connect existing systems to improve data flow. You can rely on our MS-certified PowerApps developers for assistance in such tasks as:
Microsoft PowerApps consultants can assist you with your solution's planning and design stages.
Rapid app development
They can quickly design and develop cost-effective, innovative, and scalable apps as per your requirements.
Connect to data sources
Our expert will connect your app to the most relevant data sources of your business and properly map fields.
Test, publish and share the app
Our PowerApps consultants can help test the apps, publish them in stores and share them with users in a ready-to-use condition.
Ensure adoption via proper change management assistance—including training, support, and ongoing assistance.