These terms govern your use of our services (AdVanced, AdValue, xBOM and any other services). Our services are operated and managed by Advaiya Solutions, Inc., at 14575 NE Bel Red Rd, Ste 201, Bellevue WA 98007, USA.
- Advaiya grants the User a non‑exclusive, non‑sub licensable and non‑transferable license to use our services.
- Without the prior permission from Advaiya, the User is not permitted to make the services available or to sell or rent the product to third parties, or to decompile, reverse engineer or modify the product. Nor is the User permitted to (let others) remove or circumvent technical provisions intended to protect the product.
- Advaiya at all times has the right to adapt the services, to change or remove data or information, to deny the User the use of the product by terminating the license, to restrict the use of the product and/or to deny the User access to the product in full or in part, temporarily or permanently. Advaiya will inform the User about that in the manner Advaiya deems fit.
- Use of the Service
- The use of our services is for the own risk and account of the User and that we provide the services on an “as is" basis “with all faults" and “as available."
- To use our services, the User has to either Request a Meeting by filling out a form in our website or contact Advaiya via email or phone. When processing the personal data, the Privacy Statement of Advaiya apply. Only fully and truthfully completed registrations will be considered by Advaiya. In case of any changes of personal data, the User has to inform Advaiya immediately via email@example.com.
- In order to be able to make use of the AdVanced product, the User will for his own account have to provide the necessary equipment, system software, and (internet) connection.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights and/or similar rights to the (content and design of the) Websites, including the underlying software, images, video and audio clips, are owned solely and exclusively by Advaiya.
- The User will always respect and observe the good name and reputation of Advaiya, and ensure that his use of services will in no way prejudice any rights and/or the good name and reputation of Advaiya.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the services for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
- Our services have been composed with the greatest care. However, Advaiya cannot guarantee that our services will always be available or will always work without any interruptions, errors, or defects, or that the information provided on the product is complete, correct and/or up‑to‑date. Advaiya reserves the right temporarily or permanently to discontinue the product (unannounced), without the User being able to derive any rights therefrom.
- Advaiya is not liable for (the accuracy of) any information, or communications that Users or others post or provide via the AdVanced. Advaiya reserves the right (unannounced) to remove any information, or statements that have been placed on our services.
- Advaiya is not liable for any damage or personal injury resulting from any use of our services. The limitations of liability referred to in this Clause shall not apply if the liability for damage is caused by intent or gross negligence on the part of Advaiya.
- The User herewith indemnifies Advaiya and holds Advaiya harmless from and against any claims by third parties resulting from the use of the AdVanced product, and the whether or not correct performance of legal and/or contractual obligations towards Advaiya, any other users of our services or any third parties. The User will reimburse to Advaiya any damages and costs suffered as a result of such claims.
Last Edited on 2018-12-23