Project portfolio management in the telecom industry
- Projects to add capabilities to an already existing public network
- Establishing a network of businesses specialized in your field
- Projects for the establishment and dissolution of a temporary network
- Facilitates leadership-level enterprise goals & objectives planning
- Coordination with senior leadership in order to identify areas of strategic and operational growth
- Leadership guidance through strategic discussions
- Through enterprise/IT exercises, empowers strategic investment planning
- Develops program and project delivery frameworks
- Implements governance processes for portfolio and program management.
- Delivers projects and programs using a comprehensive and efficient PMO catalog of services
Why is project portfolio management valuable in the telecom sector?
- To clearly define the objective of projects
- To enable automation
- Provides scalability
- Reduces time spent on low-value projects
- Alleviates Resource Planning Challenges
“Swati has spent most of her career programming codes and she has found that all these years in software development still hasn’t diminished her love of writing code. As a founding member of Advaiya, she has been instrumental in leading development initiatives, establishing innovative processes and successfully executing large-scale projects to meet client needs. Swati possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities and takes keen interest in all aspects of a project lifecycle management from requirements analysis to architecture, design, implementation and closure.
She attended the University Institute of Technology, RGPV where she received her Master’s in Computer Applications Degree. She is also a Microsoft Certified Professional and a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Enterprise Project Management. She also has received a number of recognition’s at Advaiya. “