How can Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform integration help your business achieve growth?
Take your business to the next level with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform integration.
Power BI + Dynamics 365
Power BI in Dynamics 365: Use Cases
- Analyzing your sales cycle duration
- Assessing and identifying employee performance
- Examining opportunity-to-lead conversion rate
- Generating sales forecasts and pipelines by month, quarter, and year as well as by salesperson, region, and product - drilling down into data for customer service improvements.
- Recognize dips and spikes when customer communications aren't running smoothly
- Analyze customer satisfaction levels
- Analyze case resolution times
- Compare service activities to last week/month/year.
- Conduct a cost analysis of your campaign and identify any cost variance.
- Compare campaign effectiveness with ROI
- Measure lead conversion per month/year/etc
- Identify the most profitable and responsive market segments.
Power Automate + Dynamics 365
Use case of Power Automate integrated with Dynamics 365
Power Apps + Dynamics 365
Use cases of Power Apps integrated into Dynamics 365
Power Virtual Agent + Dynamics 365
Use case of Power Virtual Agent integrated with Dynamics 365
- Teams can create their own bot
- Doesn't require any coding or ai knowledge
- Automation common questions. This saves labor costs and eliminates the possibility of human error.
- Customers can solve their problems on their own to eliminate problems faster
- 24/7 service for customers
Reimagine your business possibilities with Microsoft's business applications.
“Swati has spent most of her career programming codes and she has found that all these years in software development still hasn’t diminished her love of writing code. As a founding member of Advaiya, she has been instrumental in leading development initiatives, establishing innovative processes and successfully executing large-scale projects to meet client needs. Swati possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities and takes keen interest in all aspects of a project lifecycle management from requirements analysis to architecture, design, implementation and closure.
She attended the University Institute of Technology, RGPV where she received her Master’s in Computer Applications Degree. She is also a Microsoft Certified Professional and a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Enterprise Project Management. She also has received a number of recognition’s at Advaiya. “