Sterlite Power is a leading global developer of electric power transmission infrastructure and electric utilities solutions provider company.
Sterlite Power required their project management process standardization and centralization and other related processes automation, to enable collaborative work management and decision-making reports and dashboards for executives and managers
- Standardizing the adhoc, paper/email-based project management process into a matured, refined and outcome-based process. Digitizing the daily project status reporting from different apps and Excel to a centralized daily progress reporting system and linked project plans for project progress calculation
- Project and portfolio level dashboards development to optimize the visibility into the status and foresee the changes
- Cash flow reports tracking income and expenses over respective project activities.
Outcomes and benefits
- Capturing of project team idling time
- Monitoring the idling cost incurred on a project.
- Distinguishing between the information and the charge of customers for any idle period to manage the project cost-effectively.
- Planning the monthly collection of projects and updating the collected advances and amounts
- Tracking the collection performance for projects and monthly revenue forecasting
- Centralizing the quality issue reporting for a project
- Workman/labor record tracking at the project level
- Closely monitoring the observations for Quality and HSE compliances